Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

Well the reason we banned it is because people would stack all their alts into a raid and use their alts to get scoops for a main while the main leeched. I could do something ridiculous like if you leave a raid you lose your visits and you need to join a raid with at least 4 visits. That way you wouldn’t want to just leech. Leeching is the reason for most of these restrictions.

I get that… but look at BoD for instance (god I can’t believe I’m encouraging something that helps them Log in to see images!). They have 4 or 5 people that reliably do raids. They’re a small klan with one major focus. With the changes as they are, there’s NO point in them continuing to raid.

Brainfreeze and GGM both got the Lowest Standards peen in the last week. With us being two of the largest klans and still having a problem getting that many individual bodies together in the same place at the same time without the use of alts, I don’t see klan raiding happening much in the future if this stays in place.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!