Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

KrataLightbl-
ade

Level 11 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

OMG I TOTALLY KNOW WHAT YER TALKING ABOUT HERE cuz there was this one time I was totally talking to my boyfriend and we were talking about ponies cuz who doesn’t like ponies right especially My Little Ponies because they’re awesome and he was totally getting bored and he almost fell asleep so I had to blow him for like an hour because he just wouldn’t talk to me so there I was with his great times all over my face and he was laughing at me and I was totally ****ed and I smeared it all over his shirt and he kept laughing really loud and I was even more ****ed and that’s when I told him I was blowing all his best friends too the whole football team and the nerds down the street who played D&D in their basement I totally told him I was their elf **** or something and he was all ****ed and was like “THAT’S TOTALLY NOT FUNNY” and I was like what why is it my job to be funny you’re totally an bumhole and then he got ****ed so I blew him again but the moral of the story is that sometimes you’re funny and sometimes you’re not funny and it’s totlaly not your job to be funny unless you’re a comedian and then I guess it is kinda your job but most comedians suck at their jobs and I don’t think you are one so I guess it’s totally not your job unless I’m wrong and you are in which case it totally IS your job and you should be funny all the time and not even take vacations because I hate it when good comedians go away for awhile or die or something and that sucks and now I’m sad so I’m going to go blow my boyfriend again kay bye.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!