Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Malaise

Avatar: 40838 2011-10-31 23:42:35 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trust me. I know edgy!

FalCoN Posted:

Also I find it laughable if people expect that, now that klan raiding was heavily buffed, it’s not important to be in a klan anymore. With the recent changes, bracket cooperation between a klan’s players has become much more important and I highly doubt that anyone can win in a top bracket without having close relations to one of the three klans. So if you want to be 100% competitive, you still need to cooperate with a klan (or alternatively have several of your characters in the same bracket). And there is nothing you can do about it.[/b]

So you think that it is the klanmates in your bracket which give you the unbeatable advantage and yet you also think that the klans should be given a substantial scoop advantage as well? Interesting.

Also, I think you have a pretty strange notion of what it means to be “100% competitive”. I am competitive every week – I don’t always win but I always compete. The Klan scrubs (i.e. the non-leaders)sacrifice themselves for the greater good at least half the time. That does not make one 100% competitive in my books.

Finally, where the hell is the discussion regarding the destructo medal? Because that is something that would give solo players something to do in the top brackets.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!