Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

FalCoN Posted:

tl;dr: Klan raiding takes too much effort for the small benefit you get out of it. Stop only thinking about the ideal case, but also think about possible problems if things don’t go perfectly. Or just accept that people can both klan raid and solo raid.

Under the current conditions, I agree. There just isn’t a point to raiding. However, I very much disagree with how to bumess things. Looking at the ideal case is what always needs to be considered. No one seems to have a problem saying 72 solo vanilla, when in fact missing 2 forums suddenly drops that number to 56. The ideal case is the very max possible, no one expects that to happen regularly, but since the ideal doesn’t happen for anyone it is a fine way to judge things.

“Just live with it” in regard to raiding is the problem that has been going on and driving off players since last March. In a game with over 100,000 characters and at the most ultra generous estimate 400 rotating raiding characters, I think it is in the interest of the game to either find a balance between solo/klan, divide the two completely or tell the raiders to stuff it since they are the very obvious minority. I like the raiding option, that is why I suggested the things I did, but if it comes down to it I’d rather see raiding disappear completely than see it be positioned as a scoop earning method where no other scoops are needed to win.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!