Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Log in or Learn about Forumwarz

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2011-08-15 04:41:50 -0400
77

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I'd build a road in gold just to have some dreaming...

Amasius Posted:

I don’t mind the loss of Flezz and time but gambling is boring, boring, boring. It’s bad game design to force players to do something boring and repetitive to stay competitive. There should be other ways to get antifreeze scoops.

I agree, I loathe the daily gamble grind, but can’t help but feel that it is obviously the ****ty scoop category that needs a bump. Since antifreeze is supposed to be for self harm, perhaps a gamblebot option could be added to eliminate the ridiculous amount of time, yet force the flezz loss that inevitably occurs with gambling now.

Maybe an option added to the game choices: Mobsters backroom wheel of fortune. Costs 100k flezz to enter the room and you have a 1% chance of tripling your money, but a 99% chance of getting beaten up by mobsters who put you in cold storage resulting in 15 antifreeze scoops. One play per day.

I generally lose 60k – 90k a day gambling for antifreeze (sometimes more, sometimes I end up winning, but on average), so for a larger cost I could choose to eliminate the time spent. I don’t know, just a thought.

scully edited this message on 01/31/2009 12:24AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!