Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Odalisque

Avatar: 24438 2011-07-31 00:23:47 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 40 Emo Kid

DAAAAAAANG, SHE FLY

Tubs is not dumb. He probably used a wonderful magical unguessable pbumword. Tubs should be left out of this completely (although he shouldn’t be judgmental when he exploited a bug for peen himself). This is all cz vs the people.

Hog used a trick that has been used before and should have been fixed months ago. I thought is was well known, but I guess not? This was all for laughs and the “I broke stuff” rewards. If you don’t want people to break stuff, don’t glorify it. You guys have admitted to loving MST for helping strengthen the game. What the **** do you expect?

Hog had all that power and didn’t do anything malicious. Ban him a week or so and let him come back. You’ll be backing money, for sure. Look at the popular new klan he’s created. Everyone wants in, and they’ll have to buy avatars and make alts or change names. Without him, they’re gonna falter and die. I don’t think you have a choice, brothers.

Wait, hog… piglet. It’s the ****en swine, man.

WAIT, Swineman! Too bad he wont be created and added to the cool klan without hog around.

ilu man

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!