Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Redwolves

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 14 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

No, seriously.

You know the people with like 1 scoop and 1 card, and decide to use the bumhole Card just to **** the people who are actually trying to win off.

Yeah, those people. They have no chance of winning, yet they just have to screw over people who are actually trying.

Yeah, I think bumhole cards should be in the game.

No, I don’t think people with like 1 scoop, should be able to use them or get them.

Yes, I understand the concept of an bumhole.

But it just goes too far, when some random noobs jackbum you, and you lose your 10 – 20 scoop lead, or your minimum scoops, or your Fav Flava, or whatnot.

I really think some sort of limit should be imposed. Having to have less than 4 Scoops to use the card, is both a good idea and a bad idea.

Someone with 10 Cards and 3 Scoops, I wouldn’t mind them bumholing me or whoever, since they actually ya know, had 43 Scoops before they bought those cards, and actually TRIED.

But some random Newbie, with 1 Card and less than 4 Scoops, when its Tuesday or Wednesday or whatnot, and you’re out of visits, and they decide to bumhole, then there is nothing you can do about it, and you may well lose your medal win, ‘cause of them.

It ain’t fair. If a guy has 40 Scoops and an bumhole Card and I have 49 Scoops and no Card, and they jackbum me.. then thats fine. ‘cause the whole point of my post is.. They tried, and there ain’t no problem with them doin’ that. And they deserve that win.

But bumholes that didn’t try, who screw people over, suck balls. Because they have NO CHANCE of winning, so they decide to just convert their miniscule amount of scoops into cards, and get an bumhole card, and be a jackbum.

They suck big freaking balls.

Redwolves edited this message on 03/15/2008 8:05PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!