Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

mary misanthrope Posted:

I disagree with getting a free lemon scoop because of lag, because it would give a lot of free scoops to people who might not have earned one, anyway.

I’d agree with shaving a specific number of seconds off each run.

Your Klan made a huge Vanilla run (and members that didn’t even make a single forum run that day got tons of Vanilla) and you’re concerned about one Lemon Scoop going to a player that may or may not have earned one, but we’ll never know because of server lag?

I have to politely disagree with your stated concerns. I know for a fact that I have missed out on at least 6-9 Lemon scoops because of 3 lag-killed runs on Rice, Rice. I think it’s a better solution to at least grant a token scoop (or hell, even a half-scoop) for a lag-killed run.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!