Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

scullyangel Posted:

If 20 characters wanted to raid at the same time 10 of them can just form a temporary klan and then rejoin their main klan when the raid is finished. Log in to see images!

Exactly… but I don’t feel that this is a propper solution, so why not make everyone’s life easier by including this option. You’d be still limited because the amount of forums is limited – and I expect much more (real) klan raids to take place now.

Some people in larger klans might simply think: “hey, what’s the point in having to wait in line for a klan raid and why do I have to create a temporary klan every second day?”...

scullyangel Posted:

The only reason I can think of to reduce solo vanilla would be if clicking the “Join Raid” excluded a player from collecting solo vanilla for the week.

I highly doubt that there would be many people left who are interested in klan raids – despite the fact that they are arguably one of the most fun elements of this boring game. Why would I take the time to coordinate with my klanmates if I can earn exactly the same amount of Log in to see images! just by pulling off a simple solo raid that takes much less effort?

I can absolutely understand solo players being annoyed by the advantage of klan players and I feel that it’s a step into the right direction to make sure that klan players have to put quite some effort into getting those Log in to see images! isn’t the end of the world.

On one hand, I am p. certain that many people will stop klan raiding if it doesn’t bring them any advantage/reward, and on the other hand, the current Domination changes make it possible to klan raid efficiently with less players than before. After all, everybody is free to join a klan, it’s not like klan players ever had any unfair advantage over others.

Another question: Bingebot, is it correct that, while the mentioned changes are being implemented tonight, the option to add more than one of your characters to a klan raid is still in queue? If yes, how long do you expect it to take?

FalCoN edited this message on 01/28/2009 6:03AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!