Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Malaise Posted:

Someone do the math on this for me. Will this actually require the raid members to use their visits to earn raid scoops? If so would that limit a raid to 108 vanilla per member per raid?

At 10 members per raid with only raid members visits counting (and having a reduced alt pool due to the 5 alt limit), yes 108 scoops is the max any raid can produce. I doubt raids will produce that, since there will likely be 1 – 4 members per raid saving visits for solo running.

The system instantly nerfs the big klan raiding (and certainly those that just clicked join raid several times a day and picked up scoops due to huge member count.) A small skilled group is going to be able to work the system, but it will depend on how much time they are willing to invest and whether or not they care about playing multiple characters vs having a single main character that they focus on.

Really, we’re going to know after a week or two if it is enough. I know BINGE brought up the idea of nerfing solo vanilla in the future to compensate for the restricted raiding, but I don’t think he is thinking about the fact that klan raiders solo raid while not joined to a klan raid as well. The only reason I can think of to reduce solo vanilla would be if clicking the “Join Raid” excluded a player from collecting solo vanilla for the week.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!