Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Starfang_42

[Random Insanity]

Level 30 Troll

The **** of the Trollhole

Good point. There’s a lot we don’t know about our universe, and we may one day find out that our accepted laws of physics are limited just like our perception. In fact, we already kind of are with the whole problem of a unified theory. But science is nothing if not dynamic. As an aside, that’s one of the things I dislike about religions, especially ones that maintain that they are undisputed the only right one (see: Christianity and similar) and are static to a very large degree. I mean, how long did it take for the Christian church to officially acknowledge that Galileo and company were right? That’s not to say I hate all religion. Just that I’m not going to follow one that doesn’t keep with the times, accept new facts, and not try to swindle me out of hundreds of thousands of dollars.

My ego is trumped only by how ****ing awesome I am.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!