Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Amp Zaphrix

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Starfang_42 Posted:

That has possibility in theory. However, finding data to support or refute it is difficult if not impossible. A newborn baby, who arguably has no knowledge at all of physics (gravity in our example), will still fall if dropped. However, this may be a case of observation and weights from the observers’ knowledge of gravity affecting their collective perception such that to everyone the baby indeed does fall. This relates to an interesting point. You are familiar with Schroedinger’s Cat? Perhaps the universe functions similar to that idea on a macro scale, with one important difference: Instead of the probability waveform collapsing on observation, it collapses on the potential of observation. For example, a tree falling in a forest would fall if someone were in the forest somewhere where they could see/hear it even if they are not, at the moment, watching.

At the same time, there is a consciousness about nature and life in general, which allows that tree to be and to fall. Either that, or the collective minds of the people have established that trees exist, and they fall. Of course, if one’s mind were free of the limitations of the collective consciousness, they could indeed break the bonds of what we call physics. Take, for example, Jesus. bumuming he did exist, and he performed the miracles he did, he did so by freeing his mind of the limits of the norm. Through sheer blind doubtless faith, he walked on water and spontaneously created bread and fish.

Hey, I’m just playin’ the role. Really, I’m a nice guy at heart, just Tubmail me to find out.

On an epic quest to male reproductive organslap all emo kids into oblivion.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!