Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Robok

Avatar: 97222 2010-01-07 13:42:28 -0500

[The old goats have-
the stiffest horns
]

Level 40 Troll

I LOVE FALCON!

Hobart Bliggity in super secret klan forum Posted:

Make up a sentence for me and I will post it in GD

everyone gets to post one word at a time and whatever sentence it makes I will somehow work into a GD post. Please limit yourself to two words in a row if you must, but lets give everyone a chance to play ok this is all about community after all.

FIRST SENTENCE DONE

Ok, Evil alignment FalconFour is a negro who likes to keep it real rigid in my thermos.

Hobart Bliggity in game discussion Posted:

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

From the IP listed on inertia’s account right now, falconfour has been out of inertia’s account for a while

i know he has a new account somewhere but cannot find it.

Aren’t we just fanning the drama by going on these witch hunts?

Ok, Evil alignment FalconFour is a negro who likes to keep it real rigid in my thermos, but when he was being civil and not a dramawhore he wasn’t all that bad. Is it really worth the manpower to try and hunt down all these illegal alts if they aren’t making it known/trying to get attention? I know we’ve all complained about permabans being less permanent than temp-bans, but for these types being confined to anonymity is almost worse than making them stay away.

Hobart Bliggity in super secret klan forum Posted:

OMFG I GOT AWAY WITH IT

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/22849?page=2#bottom

LOL

Robok edited this message on 01/24/2009 4:32PM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!