Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

KindFearless-
Leader

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

SimplyTHEBEST Posted:

I call bull****. The charisma and luck caps for deliveries are low enough (25 or so – has anybody figured out exact numbers?) that Camwhores get as much as anybody else. Also, if you take a look at the auctions then you’ll see that the market for glbumes is saturated, and a lot of people are selling ‘em at below cost. I’ve put up the same pair of earbleeders up for auction at cost three times, and nobody’s interested in buying.

Also, Camwhores don’t get ungodly levels of defense like Trolls do, they don’t get mbumive damage buffs like Emokids do, and they don’t get insanely high boosts to USEFUL stats like the hackers do. In order to take-on the same forums as everybody else we need to down a ****ton of consumables and use the old hit-when-they-miss tactic – my last Cosplay Central run (See previous page) cost me 160,000 in consumables.

OUCH. o_o;. Yeah, I can sort of see that though. I don’t really feel comfortable in general with any forum doing more damage than most power single heal item can do. If my troll wasn’t well, a troll I wonder how much they’d do. I guess my hacker gave me the answer the last time I tried and got nailed for 450 or so. But really… 160,000 flezz for a forum, while at level cap?

Yeah, I second that on glbumes. I was looking to see about dumping some of the ones I had, but couldn’t find ANY of the auctions making a decent price, and only Earbleeders selling at all. Tonight seems no different with things selling for a tenth their price (I won (but didn’t beat the reserve price) on earbleeders with 100k bid. About 1/6th or so the purchase price for a camwhore with high frugality, I believe?). Last I checked, kyoubai goes ahead and charges folks a fair chunk of change to do those auctions since glbumes have a high price, so it’s likely they may become rare offerings unless demand improves, rather than actual ways to really make money with it.

Also, yeah on the caps being low. They don’t seem much higher on the super forums, but I haven’t really tested and the consumable cost makes it semi-irrelevant, I know that a second run of most forums doesn’t really seem to provide any more wealth.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!