Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Nepenthe

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

And though my lurking was a vain pursuit, I found, that here was a place where some were having a modigreat times of luck finding kind, pretty girls.

A very pretty, but not kind at all, girl broke my heart. I sent her this amazing book about Dark Love and vampires and all kinds of incredibly sexy things after she sent me five or six pics of her and I was so in love and then I sent her a few pics of me and she just dumped me. She offered to send the pictures back but I said no! But I should’ve let her send them back!

I’m so lonely. Any pretty, kind, girl who won’t dump me just because my nipples and clit are pierced and maybe got a little infected and scarred, but not that bad, I swear, and who will let me at least bite her neck and get a taste of her, just, give me a chance. I can be really good to you. I haven’t got any flezz but I can cook great meals for you and I’m great with my tongue, and on top of that, my job gives insurance to same sex partners. So if you move in you get medical AND dental.

No one under 18, I’m still on probation so I’m watched. Log in to see images!

vainly I had sought to borrow

from my books surcease of sorrow

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!