Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SimplyTHEBEST

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Pluvius Posted:

something only Camwhores can do right now (as if they don’t have enough Flezz).

I call bull****. The charisma and luck caps for deliveries are low enough (25 or so – has anybody figured out exact numbers?) that Camwhores get as much as anybody else. Also, if you take a look at the auctions then you’ll see that the market for glbumes is saturated, and a lot of people are selling ‘em at below cost. I’ve put up the same pair of earbleeders up for auction at cost three times, and nobody’s interested in buying.

Also, Camwhores don’t get ungodly levels of defense like Trolls do, they don’t get mbumive damage buffs like Emokids do, and they don’t get insanely high boosts to USEFUL stats like the hackers do. In order to take-on the same forums as everybody else we need to down a ****ton of consumables and use the old hit-when-they-miss tactic – my last Cosplay Central run (See previous page) cost me 160,000 in consumables.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!