Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Avatar: 119032 Sat Mar 14 21:37:41 -0400 2009

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Pluvius Posted:

I’m sure we can all agree that those old Plum Computers don’t give the decent advantage they used to way back when  100000 was a ridiculous amount of money. I think we need a new computer store, Ep2-only or not.

Furthermore, I think it should be a Hacker-only store, whereas other clbumes would have to purchase the new wares through The Ppwn Shoppe or Kyoubai. Not only would this make sense thematically, but it would give Hackers an easy way to make money through auction, something only Camwhores can do right now (as if they don’t have enough Flezz). You could even put mbumive amounts of Processing Power (or maybe new Hacker-only abilities?) on the computers, which would go towards a needed un-nerfing of the Hacker clbum.

Is this a stupid idea (y/n)?

yeah ok, that sounds fair.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!