Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

undeed

Level 21 Troll

“Li'l Hellraiser”

BrainpanSonata Posted:

LE GASP! New information has come to light! I have had a revelation and changed the bio in my profile to reflect it (damn you, 255 character limit!)

Also, for those of you too lazy to check my profile, and just for the sake of posterity, I submit this copypasta’d bit of chat…

NOTE: It has been heavily edited to remove irrelevant text… I apologize to all those in advance who were talking between the context, plz don’t be bumhurt

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BrainpanSonata: waitaminnit… filthy yet beloved ****hole of a place… dirty bathrobe, disheveled appearance, no job, easy-going outlook… gimme a white russian and I’ma female lebowski! 1:44PM

The Holy Fail: BrainpanSonata: The Dudette? 1:45PM

Lenny Piaggio: BrainpanSonata: But do you have a great rug? 1:45PM

Duncan74: BrainpanSonata: I shall start calling you Dude immediately. 1:45PM

BrainpanSonata: I am The Dudette!!! 1:45PM

Duncan74: Or that. 1:45PM

BrainpanSonata: No, but I have a naught dog 1:45PM

BrainpanSonata: *naughty 1:46PM

BrainpanSonata: my place has pretty nice carpeting… 1:46PM

The Holy Fail: *peees on BrainpanSonata’s rug* 1:46PM

BrainpanSonata: what the ****? why the **** did you pee on my rug? 1:47PM

BrainpanSonata: it tied to room together and everything 1:47PM

The Holy Fail: Aren’t you the millionaire Lebowski? 1:48PM

BrainpanSonata: millionaire? hello no 1:48PM

BrainpanSonata: do millionaires share thier place with male reproductive organraoches? 1:49PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I expect a flood of The Big Lebowski refs… or not. But just realize there is already a potential winner to this contest… which does not end until the thirty-first. That’s fourteen days from now. So go! Submit titles with the potential to make me fall out of my chair laughing! I quoted for toxx, and I can’t go back on it now!

You could always use “The Dudette” as your title…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!