Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Nedol Umosh Posted:

I’m sorta new around here and I’m not sure if this is the correct place to post these questions, but after scanning through the wiki and the forums in the “flamebate” section (using ctrl+F to try to find my answer) I’m not sure where else to ask…

What exactly are “BP” and what are they used for? I see people’s ads all the time in-game about giving away BPs if people do certain things, but nobody ever explains what they actually are. I asked about BP in the “internet delay chat”, and was told I should buy some (which didn’t answer my question about what they are, just that I apparently should want them). Which in-game store sells them? How much flezz does one have to pay for them? How far into the game do I need to be in order to unlock that store?

I was also told in the chat that BPs are given away to the most active players every day. I explained that for the past 3-4 days I’ve been logged into this game, even when I had no more forum visits left… but was then told that being logged in doesn’t count. So how does it work? “Active playing” is just the forum attacks? If so then here’s my next question: if everyone in the game only has 4 forum visits per day, then how in the world can anyone be considered “most active”? It’s a level playing field, unless other things are considered. How exactly is it determined? Also, are there any other ways to get BP that I haven’t seen/noticed yet?

You definitely picked the wrong clbum.

Big Brother was banned for this post by Evil Trout

Big Brother edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!