Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

I have already been allowed to use BP to increase traffic to my Auctions.

I have a Community Ad for that purpose.

Reposting the discussion from the Klan Forum, in a non-RP Forum, is inappropriate. That, or one of the RP Forums, is the right place for the level of discussion we were headed. I chose the Klan Forum, because that is a Private Forum.

And make sure you’re fully honest: the Tubmail was simply the link to the forum, not the message you posted above. I wanted to make sure that you knew that my intent was to move the discussion to the Klan Forum. That’s why I posted a link that only your or someone in our Klan could follow, and also Tubmailed you, to be sure you got it ASAP, so that we could end it here ASAP.

We could have done this in the TrollHole as well, but since we’re Klanmates, I chose to keep this a little bit more private.

Explain to me your purpose for attempting to move the discussion back from the Klan Forum, after I specifically tried to move it there.

Acid Flux edited this message on 01/20/2009 9:43PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!