Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

Total-Connections Posted:

Totally stupid question, but I always wondered about that – if I can buy 5 mil Log in to see images!

I believe that the original reason was so that CZ did not lose out on potential revenue, because any BP introduced into the game economy this way would never have generated IRL income for CZ. And I completely agree with this. There should never be an option for Flezz to be converted into ‘Free’ BP.

However, if the Flezz was used to purchase ‘Real’ BP, that had been already purchased with IRL income, then CZ has not lost out on any revenue, and may actually increase their revenue.

There is the possibilty about game imbalance (i.e., a Level 1 Re-Re buying BPs, and then getting Flezz for them) That would give the Re-Re a major starting advantage. My thoughts on this would be to limit any such Flezz/BP arrangements to those players/characters that have already achieved a certain level in the game. Two Level 35 Characters exchanging BP & Flezz doesn’t create a significant advantage, not in a gameplay sense. But there may be other factors I’m overlooking.

This is why it’s good to discuss the issues and explore ideas.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!