Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

Here’s a drink for you all to try from my homeland, The Old Fashioned,

This may involve a few purchases, but it’s worth trying. It also requires a bit of work.

Step 1: In a highball (the glbum your x and y mixers come in) place an orange slice, a maraschino cherry, a cube of sugar, and 4-5 dashes of Angostura Bitters (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angostura_bitters) more or less depending on taste.

Step 2: With some large, blunt object (preferably a muddler) mash up the fruit and sugar cube. You can add a bit of booze at this point to aid the sugar dissolving. Keep mashing things up until most of the sugar is gone.

Step 3: Add ice. Ice is your best friend when making drinks. The ice should go near the top of the glbum.

Step 4: Add your favorite whiskey, brandy, bourbon, or even scotch (would not recommend single malts). Southern Comfort is also popular, but way too sweet for my taste. Fill the glbum, leaving a few ounces room for mixer.

Step 5: Add your mixer. An Old Fashioned “sweet” is mixed with 7-up. “Sour” is sour soda or 3/4 sour mix 1/4 seltzer water. “Press” (short for Presbyterian) is 1/2 7-up, 1/2 seltzer water. I believe the original Old Fashioned just called for straight water, but I like a little fizz.

Step 6: Do your best chemist impression and transfer the contents of the glbum back and forth into a martini shaker or other larger glbum a couple times. Just stirring the drink is sufficient, but you want to do things right, right?

Step 7: Drink. Mind ****ing blown.

The bitters can run like $4-5 for a little bottle, but you use so little of it that even if you drink these every day, you won’t buy more than a bottle every couple months. The best part about this drink is that it can be tailored to any level of drinking. I make them for my parents, and my dad likes about 8 times as much booze in his as my mom, but both are delicious.

Enjoy!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!