Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Total-Connec-
tions

Level 32 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

I thought it was weird not getting the refunds, but also thought that’s just how the system works… although buying for a 1000 flezz thing with 50000 (I don’t know why I did that… ) kind of left me a bad taste in my mouth. (Yes, I got the memo on the flezz being return, much obliged)

On a rather unrelated issue, when I first saw this system discussed, I understood you could auction parts of your files, a sort of part-swap mechanical shop… is this valid, was it ever considered, will it be implemented or is it just garbage under the rug by now?

Edited for another problem, can’t sell my file named Ernest Goes to Camp: Again!.divy – it’s a weird thing, it’s been doing that since the system is going. It just won’t show on the list of possible sell items, although it’s not equiped.

Total-Connections edited this message on 01/20/2009 8:16PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!