Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Nivea

Level 33 Troll

I'm a real life cam whore. Tubmail me nudez and I'll do the same

collagere Posted:

She is without a doubt one of the worst readers I’ve ever read (admittedly I only read the first chapter but I got the AWFUL gist)

I laughed out loud when one of my friends said “she’s pretty much the best author in history” I mean come on?!

Obviously. I mean, Anne Rice totally copied off of Twilight and ****ed it up.

When I first heard about Twilight, I thought that Stephanie Meyer was an evil genius, making a ****ty book SOLELY for money. Characters seem lame, it’s tl;dr for unimaginative situations, AND SHE KEPT IT GOING. Achieving 4 books and a movie. Her trying to release the same book from a different P.O.V just confirmed my suspicions.

Then I read her interviews, and how she was dumb enough to release some of her new book (which nobody cares what the **** it’s called).

I lol’d at her stupidity and realized she’s just fat, sad, and stupid.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!