Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Bubo

Level 18 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

cowpie Posted:

For example, reducing the reward for Klan domination and/or increasing the number of forums pwned requirement.

Actually, I like the idea of adjusting the number of forums pwned requirement. As I said earlier, I personally like the 3 scoops per member reward even though I’m open to it being adjusted. Adjusting the number of forums, though, suits me just fine and I think would bring Vanilla raids back towards their original scope.

Looking at the original forums, in order to pull off a Vanilla raid at the start of Forumwarz would require that every single forum be pwned at the same time. While that would have been a herculean task at first, the introduction of forumbuildr forums has significantly decreased the difficulty.

Let us increase the difficulty again! I am not advocating that we go back to 100% forums pwned, since I think the higher turnover rates of the lower levelled forums would make that impossible with our current number of players existing and growing. Instead, let’s adjust the bar to take into account the difficulty levels of the forums. If a klan is required to pwn 40 difficulty worth of forums (just an example number), then they could accomplish this by pwning a few of the really difficult forums, or a ton of the lower difficulty forums. We can adjust the difficulty until an acceptable number of vanillas are being won per week, and if we really want to make it a sliding scale then apply a percentage modifier against the target difficulty based on the size of the klan conducting the raid.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!