Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

Hey, guys.

Just to make this all even more clear: Yes, the auction links are correct, and any screenshots that were taken did indeed take place. We (myself and several klannies) managed to put Happidexes (and a few other items) up in the auction house, all in a nice tidy row like marching duck soldiers, for 4,000,000 Flezz each or more. If it wasn’t obvious before (as many others have mentioned), this should have put any issue to rest that the Auction House can be rather simply, given correct organization, used to launder absolutely huge amounts of Flezz, with any goal in mind, creative or destructive.

Luckily, our goal was with happy thoughts in mind (Happidex, lol!); we wanted to make it clear to everyone what was going on and, if the auctions completed, use the end result—an intensely rich character—to bid on and win the Custom E-Peen (or headset) knowing that this item is being sold by the game, and thus all the “dirty” flezz would be forever sunk into the hungry mouth of Evil Trout.

If we had intended to be sneaky or destructive, we could have done all the bidding at the last minute—as most who are laundering Flezz in this way are—thus making it pretty undetectable. You can imagine all the nefarious, evil and non-trout ways a character could put so many dirty millions to use. Instead, we just wanted to do it for the demonstration, to prove it was possible, and in hopes of winning the Custom E-Peen (sorry Johnny Mac), which I VARRY MUCH intend to win and name the “Money-Laundering peen.” If by some twist of sick fate I don’t win, I suck, but give me the peen anyway damnit, or I’ll cry really greasy tears.

Hopefully we can figure out some way to prevent this from happening—if not totally, then on a less serious scale—in the future with our collective intellect—oh god we’re all really ****ed aren’t we?

Well, I hope it’s fixed in a way that keeps the auction house honest and the game fun for everyone. Sorry if we ****ed anyone off by doing this, we were really just screwing around and trying to prove it can be, and already is being, done. And, peen / headset, plz. Everybody knows I’d look handsome in a headset, like having big black robot… ‘peens in front of my mouth.

Ricket

Ricket edited this message on 01/19/2009 7:21AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!