Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Acid Flux

Avatar: 6767 Tue Mar 17 11:41:54 -0400 2009

[Country Kitchen an-
d Flea Market
]

Level 35 Troll

KYOUBAI IS SUPER-SERIOUS BUSINESS

zagerblag Posted:

I can’t think of anything particularly meaningful you could give besides BP. This would essentially become a BP raffle, like the BP purchase contests but with an element of chance, and we don’t know CZ’s position on stuff like that. Personally, I think either we shouldn’t be able to transfer BP or we should be able to arbitrarily transfer items and  , possibly with a fee.

Hey, a RAFFLE! That’s a great idea!

CZ has already set a precedent in regards to giving away items of value with a raffle, so here’s what I can do!

For every  100 a Customer spends in my store, they get one ‘Raffle Ticket’. Then, after a set amount of time, I’ll give away a certain number of BPs to a randomly selected individual.

Spend  1000, and get 10 ‘Tickets’.

Spend  10,000, and get 100 ‘Tickets’.

Spend  1,000,000 and get 10,000 ‘Tickets’!

I’ll have to write up the rules soon and figure out how to keep track of all the auctions.

After discussing the idea, CZ decided against this promotion. However, they did give the green light for my other Contest (see Post #2 of this thread) as well as my Hiring Help. Stay tuned for more details.

Acid Flux edited this message on 01/23/2009 11:11AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!