Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Orinks

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 36 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Hi all,

I’m a troll, and I’ve figured out at least for now that my best attack would be the number fide one, spoil I believe? Not exactly sure but, when I hit at like two times, just the number 5, I last only for a few seconds until a looser is me, or something. Lol good KoL pun, but anyway, just trying to figure this out. I’ve brought some items in with me, and I’m trying to balance out which ones are good. And I also think that there is a bug with deliveries? Because, I hadn’t PWNed it all the way, just maybe one or two threads, when they send me related deliveries like a ****ed up tire or something. It also says they’ve heard that “Rice, rice, baby” is like PWNED, when it’s not. I know that’s something with the deliveries and no matter what it’ll say that, but is it supposed to be like that?

Thanks.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!