Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

KrackBot

Level 69 Hacker

“Trojan Horse Magnum”

I would use “the earth”. There are multiple directions you can go here.

Key points:

I have two sides that are as different as night and day.

I can be as violent as volcanic eruptions (be very loud and boisterous here) and as calm and tranquil as the sea (with a very soothing voice). The tone you use can really set you apart. Also use hand gestures, raising fists when boisterous, slow, smooth gestures when calm. Seriously.

I am the most important thing to all living beings and I am often taken for granted. Without me you would have no food, no water, no shelter. Without me, humanity would be floating aimlessly, but I keep everyone grounded. And one day, one person will understand my true importance to our society and share it with the rest of the world. Then I will have a day named after me.

Use a prop. If you can find a small foam earth and paint half of it black to illustrate night / day. If you don’t use this idea, you might want to consider using a prop anyway. A small one. One you can toss aside in the middle of the speech to free up your hands for gestures.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!