Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

xXxJUNEGUY1x-
Xx

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

NxOhMissFriedxD Posted:

tampa, fl

and you dont have music online so people arent playing it? how does that make sense? play music for the LOVE of it

what’s the point of playing music anyway if you don’t share it, too?

and while we’re on that point, here’s a link to my sound-related project Roman Vices. Sure, it might be ****ty laptop electronica bordering on non-music, or it could be a fine example of DIY outsider sound art, but I’ll let you be the judge of that.

EDIT: as for local bands, I have a few artists from Vancouver, Canada (where I live, sort of – I live in a suburb of it, but it’s less than an hour on the Skytrain from my house to Waterfront Station in downtown Vancouver, so I might as well be living there) linked to as Myspace friends on my profile, among others. Feel free to browse through them!

Especially good is GR8-2000, who’s a one-man outfit with lo-fi electro leanings. Went to high school with the guy, so I might be biased. But then again, if you’ve seen his live act, you might just be blown away. That’s the best I can come up to describe it – words cannot describe the energy and joy GR8-2000’s live act exudes. He’s also in what seems to be a bajillion other bands, and he has kindly provided links to them on his Myspace profile. So, if you’re up in Vancouver sometime, check him out. I swear the guy’ll become a fixture in the scene sooner or later, if he hasn’t already.

Alright, enough drooling. Log in to see images! xXxJUNEGUY1xXx edited this message on 01/18/2009 1:45AM

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!