Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

scullyangel Posted:

Absolutely correct. What is shocking is how many Emo’s there are since they simply never had any love beyond their very early “overpowered” attacks that were swiftly nerfed.

Your player number is 14557.

male reproductive organ Liquor’s is 43618. Catt Although’s is 46806. was’ is 40896.

You began playing the game several months before these other troll character’s who had to deal with exactly the same game conditions you did – and yet they were able to achieve this peen. I really am pretty sure that play style, focus and optimization make a difference.

I’m not suggesting this to screw you over, or anyone. What I don’t want is to see game development sit on the back burner because ET has to spend 4 hours a day sifting through reports of flezz transfer abuse. How about we agree to differ and let it be.

Don’t feed the troll, scully. quangntenemy is only “concerned” because he screwed up two times and didn’t got his Flezz E-Peen. Whereas, while he was hogging the Cred leaderboard back on EP1 and Faux News + DML, everything was fine and sunshine.

About the leaderboard, can’t we make Auction money don’t count towards the leaderboard? Otherwise, I think it’s time to remove it, really.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!