Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Fingerz

Avatar: 22863 2010-11-15 01:15:51 -0500

[7 VIBRATING DOLDOES]

Level 35 Emo Kid

A neverhasbeen

Blind Taste Test LOL:

Kay thought vodka No. 1 tasted “very spicy. It burns the tongue.” Gurock said vodka No. 2 “was very light, it went down beautifully.” Gliksman thought vodka No. 3 “has a really nice aroma.” And Glenn McGinness said, “I’m guessing that five is the Grey Goose.”

After a half hour of sniffing and sipping, five of the six testers agreed on one thing: They all hated vodka No. 1.

Freeland described it as “kind of thick and not smooth at all. Something I would never ever buy.” Kay called it her “least favorite one, for sure.”

The Surprising Results

Finally, the moment of truth. Klemm revealed that vodka No. 1 — the group’s least favorite — was Grey Goose. Everyone was flabbergasted.

“No way!!!” said Freeland.

“I can’t believe that!” exclaimed Kay. “I mean I’m really very loyal to it. And I just totally dismissed it.”

“I’m shocked,” said Gliksman. “I really am shocked, because it was bad.”

“I guess that says something about the marketing then, doesn’t it?” said DeGroff. “They’re not relying heavily on their taste buds. They’re relying more heavily on the perceived value, or the status.”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!