Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

quangntenemy Posted:

What does this have to do with Flezz? The profit from grinding Faux with DML was nothing compared to camwhores grinding other forums. AFAIK camwhores still dominated the   leaderboard back then.

Also it’s kinda easy to say screw it when your efforts on getting that peen is less than a third of mine (and I even haven’t got it yet)

I really don’t feel like quibbling over effort with you, especially since this is GD not whiny ****es, so please don’t play troll bait. Faux News was more profitable – there was a bit of an in klan debate about FN vs PrayPal with DML trolls and cams laying out cred/luck/charisma and delivery details. FN was kicking PrayPal’s bum for a correctly spec’d DML troll. Maybe you should have focused less on always having the fastest speed run and more on what would have helped your leader board goal.

Individual players will play differently and experience different things, but as general game observations, I stand by my original points.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!