Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

mNeMoNiC aLg-
0rItHm

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 33 Hacker

“01001000 01000001 01011000”

scullyangel Posted:

I think what people are neglecting to note is that the flezz board is not this pure and unsullied sacred cow.

-Early in Episode 1 gamblebot had weird rules that favored the player. Unless you were seriously foolish you made flezz steadily. This went on for at least a month before it was fixed – it had a large impact on the leaderboard.

-Streaking and min repair came next. Yeah, we put it in the wiki, but it gave a huge advantage at the time to those in the know.

-DML trolls + Faux News! Hello now no one can do anything except the trolls.

-Episide 2. Players with inside knowledge and/or stockpiles of consumables made a killing overnight. And then there was a short time frame while forums delivered huge piles of flezz.

-Followed by the sudden unannounced price slashing that hosed over everyone who hadn’t sold their junk items.

-And now we have auction transfers. Just browsing last night I saw at least 30 “exploit” auctions. And there are contests based on flezz bids.

It’s just time to say, screw it. These things have been ridiculously unbalanced forever, why keep trying to band aid a situation when simply removing the major incentive will make such a large difference?

i dont agree with retiring it, as it would make that peen for it obsolete.

if youre going to retire a board, make it the auction ones since they are mbumively exploited already

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!