Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

VulvasticalD-
ay

Level 10 Re-Re

this one time at the store i saw a cat in the parking lot and i tried to pet the ekitty but it did not wnat me to pet it so it ran away adn i told my dad that i wanted ta kittdy but he hit me on the head and toeld me i would probably try to eat the kittya and that i would probabl try to stiack in in the oven like i did my little brotaht when he was crying but then i told dad that i did not watnt to stick a itty in the onavlen but i wanteed to have the kttty to pet and love and touch and dance with like they do on the box we stare at when my dad and mom dont want to tlak to me anymore because i made a mess on the capret again becausei forgot to go to the batortom sometimes i cant tyoe good because my ifngers are not ery good and i someeins wish i had a unicorn and a pony and tey could fly me to the cloudns so i could meet jesus and go d and we could have a tea party

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!