Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

I bid 2 mill on ****.MILF for an alt. I want it now for visits I plan to use in the next day or so. What the hell else am I going to do with the flezz? I consider Riprog the equal to ****.MILF for Hackers. I plan to get one for each of my hackers – why wouldn’t I?

Auction prices are going to be wacky for awhile. Impatient people like me with too much flezz will make some others very happy I’m sure. Those with more patience will get better deals. I do think there is a huge difference between bidding high on a premium file that is vital to speed running and tossing craploads of flezz at some dump item.

Frankly, the alt restriction for Dom is keeping prices down. I know I’m only looking at what my active five need.

scully edited this message on 01/16/2009 9:26PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!