Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

narth

Level 10 Troll

Unfunny fabulous person

Starfang_42 Posted:

Oh cool. I have my own fanboy now. And he’s a hypocritical attention whore to boot.

Listen, I have no interest in trolling gamefaqs. I’m just saying that there are people out there who can troll much better than you without ever touching the obvious ****.

But enough time spent on the loser. Here’s an update on my thoughts.

On late night posting: Sleep deprivation can be a powerful influence on douchbaggery. It gives you skin so thick you’ll outlast even the ‘roaches. It can also turn you into a ****ing re-re. But finding everything funny makes up for that. Seriously. The best lulz are made at 3 in the morning. I can’t comment on how alcohol affects this, lacking that experience, but I’m guessing it adds to both ends.

You smell of cop out to me.

Also the thing about trolling is that I’ve seen intellegent trolling and subtle stuff but when you’re looking to seriously mess with people rather than just wind up people once, elegantly, brute force works better, more effectively and most notably doesn’t suffer diminishing returns because it’s plain obnoxious. Smartest trolling I ever had attempted on me failed. It was a work of art. the problem is, the guy had done the same thing maybe twice before and it was clear what he was doing. So, instead I enjoyed his post. That’s fail. Spamming **** might not be eloquent, insults might not be brave, but if they fail they have the built in back up mechanism of ****ting a board up. Which trolls for itself even if the post doesn’t. Eloquent posts, pretend help and risky questions only work so much before people get wary…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!