Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

SG94

Avatar: 53266 2011-07-31 00:43:01 -0400

[SG Inc]

Level 35 Troll

The most anal, compulsive tattle tale on this site, mess with me and meet the ban axe ****

In a new blog post, ET announced the release of Kyoubai, the unfortunately (and unfunnily) named auction house as well as a new option to uncheat.

Now from what I get from the blog and the Support Us! page there’s several things that cheaters will not lose:

-Cred. This means players can freely cheat their Re-Res or Permanoobs to level 35 with zero effort for a couple of bucks.

-Visits. Buy 69 visits, uncheat, kill in domination. Edit: ET said uncheating will take away all your visits. No longer a concern.

-Nothing is said about leaderboard positions. Can I just buy a ****ton of visits, get over 9000 forums pwned and uncheat for profit? How will that work?

-Edit: Apparently, contrary to what the blog or the in-game text suggests, cheaters keep their .moar parts. Of course, this is a rather cheap way to get gear that others have had to work hard for.

Anyway, those are just a couple of things popping into my head, maybe there’s other issues as well. I would like to see what everyone thinks and again, some clarification from CZ regarding the issues I mentioned.

SG94 edited this message on 01/16/2009 4:03AM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!