Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

ElvenRamza

Avatar: 88633 2011-02-07 20:40:43 -0500

[Vic Vas Para Bellum]

Level 26 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

7BP

I’m saddened now… I got the 69 forum visits and got to the end of Episode 1.

I thought, at this point I could just grind levels but I need Episode 2.

I’d like to request 7 BP as it sounds to achieve but I really am getting addicted to this game.

If you consider sending me the 7BP I’d just like to let you know I’ve already bummed a whopping 4 BP from some other generous random. (Top of page 2)

And… really, do people really just donate Brownie Points they paid for? If that’s the case, I really appreciate what you’re all doing here. Giving people your hard earned cash so they can enjoy life for that extra few hours.

If you send me the BP or not, I’d really like to thank you Donaters for being generous with your belongings and Crotch Zombie for making such an Addicting (If not heartbreaking) game.

Have a good day everyone.

Edit: I found out I could not destroy forums because of the internet case (Being vague to not give spoilers) and not because it was the end of Episode 1

ElvenRamza edited this message on 01/14/2009 9:09PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!