Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

ElvenRamza

Avatar: 88633 2011-02-07 20:40:43 -0500

[Vic Vas Para Bellum]

Level 26 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

***** EDIT *****

I got the requested BP, Thank you friend. I gave the extra BP to my friend The Feline Knight and now we’ve been grinding forum warz like no tomorrow. Thank you

However, I would still like to meet new interesting people, so if you feel inclined at all send my a Friends request.

^^^ Edited ^^^

I am requesting 3 BP so I may purchase more Forum Visits and possibly a Custom Avatar, although I only really want more forum visits because after my 4 per day I get really bored with nothing to do.

Of course, I’ll befriend you and talk to you if you do give me it. Although, I’d still talk to you regardless if you sent me it. I’m unsure what services I could offer in exchange for BP, but I suppose I should offer something in return. Send me a TubMail if you plan on sending me some, or even just want to chat I love meeting new people.

To add on my friend wanted me to try to get 4 (In total not 4 in addition the before requested 2) so she can also get 69 threads. Her name is The Feline Knight.

ElvenRamza edited this message on 01/14/2009 6:26PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!