Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

DarkhawkX

[NeoGAF]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Bahu Posted:

Well, if you just award the three scoops to everyone in the klan who currently holds one of those twelve, would that work? Or perhaps everyone who pwned it in the last five minutes? I can’t see that as being… TOO hard to do.

I think that would certainly be a step in the right direction. Ideally, I would split Domination into 2 games. Klan Domination and ordinary Domination. Everyone plays ordinary Domination as is without the Klan’d Vanilla Scoops. In the Klan version of Domination I would allow Klans as a whole to go head to head with unique methods of obtaining scoops geared towards both smaller and larger clans along with unique cards to match that theme.

This would allow for maximum playability across the entirety of player strata. I’m all for expanding the game, not nerfing it to my own end.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!