Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Golden Delic-
ious

[The Protected]

Level 35 Troll

Jews: We're God's original trolls.

MeatLoafFan Posted:

Delicious

You have:

-Chicken Nuggets,

-Sliced Cheese

You need:

-Bread (This is an important one)

-Sauce (Not as important, can be substituted with bumer or mustard or whatever else you have a creepy fetish for)

To do:

1) Cook the Chicken Nuggets.

2) Rub the sauce/bumer/mustard/semen on your bread

3) Place nuggets bread

4) Cover with cheese, and then melt it by some device of witchcraft or something of the other…

y

There you go. Repeat as many times as you like. I normally need like 3-4.

I gotta admit, while I liked a lot of Xemnas’s recipes, most of them involved a lot of excess cooking and sometimes things that might be a bit harder to get or prepare. So, MeatLoafFan wins this one plus an extra BP for putting a pretty simple and easy recipe to follow.

However, fear not! Once I wake back up I will be buying more BP, and as a compliment to Xemnas for submitting a lot of very appetizing-looking meals (although they make me feel like my cholesterol is going up just reading them), and to Endash for that great scone recipe, they will both be getting a single BP before the week is out. MeatLoafFan has already been transferred his BPs. To the rest of you that submitted ideas and recipes, I appreciate it, but yeah. :[

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!