Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Fortunato

Avatar: 72902 2010-02-03 18:45:17 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 51 Troll

ZOMBIE CANNONBALL OF GORE

Actually this is a more complicated question than just “can we have this be just personal attacks?”

A lot of experienced buildr players are sick of forums about sex or easy jokes. Some are delighted that “FRAN IS FAT” is in the lead because 1. it proves the system is broken and 2. at least it’s really different, if nothing else.

It’s not really a personal attack. I know who made it (wasn’t me) and I know Fran approved it even before it started getting tons of votes. The most important thing to remember is that tons of attacks are submitted every week. Most of them disappear right away because they’re incredibly dumb. SOmething like lololololsigisagaylololo LOL SIG IS A STUPID ****ING fabulous personGOD HOMOGAY DUOCHE topic1 Sig topic2 is topic3 gay and boom, -5 right away. FRAN IS FAT has the benefit of actually being pretty funny. I know I’m looking forward to writing for it.

Lastly, EVERYBODY complains about forumbuildr forums. There’s been a “THIS WEEK SUCKS” thread every single week for the last two months at least. So this thread against FRAN IS FAT should be weighed with a grain of salt against them too.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!