Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

Fingerz Posted:

Unfunny pic is just plain unfunny. Why so “basement”? How the hell can someone be “basement”? Ugh.

no you see it’s funny because it’s the joker so it’s cool and it’s political and he killed and raped someone so i’m “edgy” dohohoo

</b-tard>

I did laugh at laguna’s and the others though. if you’re gonna try and offend people, at least be funny

also cool quote by president of the onion sean mills about angry letters he got

”It’s whatever affects that person,” said Mills. “So it’s like, ‘I love it when you make a joke about murder or enjoy, but if you talk about cancer, well my brother has cancer and that’s not funny to me.’ Or someone else can say, ‘Cancer’s hilarious, but don’t talk about enjoy because my cousin got raped.’ I’m using extreme examples, but whatever it is, if it affects somebody personally, they tend to be more sensitive about it.”

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!