Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

“The hardest thing in this world, is to live in it.” – Joss Whedon

The planet is on a downward spiral. Apathy and general unkindness spread daily. As a species we have embraced our baser selves – celebrating the bully and living in bubbles where what happens to others is “not my problem.”

If you feel empty and like a burden, if you don’t want your life, give it to others and be a rebellious force spreading a little wacky goodness. It is easy to start small – smile at everyone you pbum. You’d be surprised at how often you will be the only smile the person gets.

EDIT: Also, I don’t give a crap if Patch is trolling, I think people feel like this a lot more than they express. I highly doubt he going to end up homeless and lost, he seems like a smart and funny guy. Everyone goes through down patches in life though.

scully edited this message on 01/09/2009 9:09PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!