Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Patch The Da-
rknut

Avatar: 57089 Sat Jan 10 17:36:45 -0500 2009

Level 23 Emo Kid

In a sad way Raepdog misses you... Oh gay friend.. oh I love the gays..

Tch, most of you are ****es.

Those who offered help, thanks.

I got my anti-depressants today. Fluoxetine or whatever it’s called. They’re supposed to help.

I didn’t elaborate on WHY I did it, did I?

Essentially, I did it because I’ve got no motivation to do most things. Sure, I’ll wake up and get dressed, go to school, etc. But I’m not getting things I want done. I’m losing the joy I get from things I used to enjoy, including FW. Because of the no-motivation, I see myself not being able to hold onto a job and then eventually ending up homeless.

This also leads into my mentality of, “I’m a useless burden, I shouldn’t be wasting people’s stuff. Since I can’t get anywhere, I’m just hurting them.”

When I took the pills, I initially thought everyone would be better off in the long run. But when I got so many people’s replies (IRL replies), I realize I’d just be harming them.

TLDR; I’m still miserable, but I’m not going to try to do it again, because that’d hurt them.

PS: I chose tylenol because I didn’t want to leave a mess behind.

PPS: There were only 12 extra-strengths left in the bottle.

PPPS: My liver is AWWWWWWRIGHT, said the doctor.

Patch The Darknut edited this message on 01/09/2009 5:57PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!