Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Corion

Level 32 Emo Kid

I lost at domination?! How could this happen to me?

I probably would not pay for episode unless …

1. The servers got a SERIOUS upgrade.

2. The game started to offer “more” – right now the game doesn’t have very much depth. It feels deeper than it is because of things like sTalk and the Bookmarks and generally the way the game is structured. For me to pay for it, it would have to genuinely gain more depth to it.

3. I got another/more character slots and/or more forum visits/day.

Also, a lot of the forums are visually … lacking … most forums on the internet use standardized download packages and have better visuals than the ones represented in the game.

I would expect to see some major polish before I pay cash for this game.

For free games I don’t care what the quality of gameplay/visuals/interface, etc. is like, but when you enter the realm of a pay-for game I come to expect much more.

This game is INCREDIBLE for a free game, but for a pay-for game … well I guess that depends on the would-be-price.

Hope this candor helps you with your decision.

Corion edited this message on 03/12/2008 12:54PM
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!