Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Golden Delic-
ious

[The Protected]

Level 35 Troll

Jews: We're God's original trolls.

I’m kinda hungry, so I want breakfast. Right now since I’m going out of town, I didn’t go shopping for groceries so all I have in my fridge/freezer that could be considered food would be some frozen chicken nuggets and some unopened cheddar cheese. In my pantries I have various foodstuffs, condiments and food mixes, but nothing to cook a meal from on its own. So I ask you: What should I prepare for breakfast? I ask for sincere entries only please; cooking directions need not be given but if you provide adequate and appropriate instructions I will add in a second BP.

But wait! There’s more!

I have access to two convenience stores (one is a 7-11 which is already open, the other a citgo “handy mart” that opens in an hour or so), and I have $19 in my wallet as the rest is being saved for the whole “going out of town” thing. I can go to either store and spend a budget of that $19 dollars, so I need not subsist on chicken and cheese exclusively! No need to worry about drinks, as I have tea, V8, and water to choose from.

If there are no entries or no winning entries before breakfast-time has pbumed (around 10:30 AM EST), I will leave the contest open until I return Sunday afternoon and pick the best entry from that point for my Monday breakfast! So while I’d like to eat breakfast today, I can survive without one of my meals for the day.

So, 1 BP for the winning breakfast, and an extra BP if you include a recipe! Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!