Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

I_AM_RESISTY

Avatar: 15269 Sat Dec 20 12:49:51 -0500 2008

Level 27 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Czarnian bumbumin Posted:

Jessilynne 5/10 – Clbumic approach, good overall boobage, but kind of boring.

Queen Shaz 8/10 – sexy body, great use of props,

Theillbehaviored 3/10 – not an entirely hideous body, but no real effort was made here. Horrible presentation. And in this situation, I’d have rather left the face to the imagination.

WinglessAyngel 6/10 – Similar to the above, but got +3 points for full on nudity.

CloudieGin 7/10 – Absolutely adorable. This highest score of all of the clothed camwhores. If you’d shown a bit more skin, you probably would have won.

Bandaney 8/10 – Sexy body, nice frontal nudity, excellent first photo with the best cleavage shot in the thread.

bronnih 5/10 – kind of cute, but horrible photo, and worse, it looks faked.

trespbumerswill 8/10 – nice body shot, the prop was the most clever of all.

TJF588 4/10 – clever presentation, but -5 for being a guy. But you still scored better than Theillbehaviored, so you have that going for you.

My suggestion: a one picture competition between the three front runners (Queen Shaz, Bandaney & tresspbumerswill). Best camwhore shot wins it all.

Edit: Of course, I’d like to see CloudieGin give it another try to earn some bonus points.

Agreed.

Especially the bit about CloudieGin

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!