Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

Possibly a C-
abbage

Avatar: 76887 Fri Oct 24 03:39:44 -0400 2008

[Leafy Green Vegeta-
bles
]

Level 35 Hacker

Herbaceous, biennial, dicotyledonous , and flowering.

In terms of selling file pieces, if it’s too complex and trivializing to let people list individual pieces by themselves, how about letting people simultaneously list “all but one” of every piece of a file that’s partially completed (e.g. if I have 4x piece #1 and 3x piece #9 I would give up 3x piece #1 and 2x piece #9). Then list each individual piece blindly as “Piece of [name of .moar file].” So buying it/winning an auction for it wouldn’t really be any different than getting a forum to drop it. So it really wouldn’t make completing high quality .moars “trivial”.

It also would let people get rid of excess file pieces that just clog up inventory. I recently completed darkside, and after extracting it I had about 250 pieces of the file remaining. I never want to see HOFF again, so I’m not going to make any more copies. I’d just like to be rid of those 250 pieces; whether or not I get anything out of it.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!